Monday, May 5, 2008

A#5 - Design Direction

I really like this logo. It's too sharp and edgy for ublo but something similar could be produced with this in mind, with a more fluid approach.




This logo will influence my design for ublo simply because it's clean, simple and somewhat modern in its typography.



The NASA logo has the same appeal to me for this project as the dyson one above. I may look at producing something with linked letters and rounded but bulky lettering.


Sony Ericsson's approach to typography is once again something I would like to incorporate in my design. The simplicity of the symbol is something I would like to reproduce too, simple yet effective.


Not too sure what this logo is for but oh well. I like the idea of incorporating other parts to the brand - the brackets. The typography is also good.


I knew in my head there was a font I really liked but couldn't quite remember what it was. Finally figured it out and here it is. The Bondi Blonde logo is simple, clean, and modern.



All of these logos are pretty simple and plain. I think a minimalist approach is what is being looked for. In creating the logos I would like to incorporate some of these ideas as well as some background into Rohan Nichols and his influences in craftsmanship, steel work and would like to keep the shapes reasonably organic. The symbol will also reflect this.

No comments: